“Several years ago, I became disenchanted with dentistry. I was a competent dentist, but had no idea how to run a practice. Despite long hours and hard work, the practice refused to grow. The staff were unable to grasp what they were... Read more
Dental Practice Owners look to Sterling when:
- They are frustrated with staff issues and lack of teamwork holding the practice back from its full potential.
- They are tired of too many holes in their schedule and too many cancellations resulting in too much downtime.
- They are discouraged about not finding the right staff when hiring.
- They are plateaued and feel balked at trying to get to the next level.
- They feel squeezed by the insurance companies.
- They don’t just want more patients but want an increase in better patients who can afford the treatment plans presented.
We offer: A customized program, tailored to your practice consisting of practice management for dentists courses, Office Manager training, staff training, and one-on-one coaching. And we provide management seminars and workshops for the owner and staff in regional cities across the U.S. Sterling is the preferred choice for practice management for dentists because: Our Management Consultants have an average experience each of 20 plus years in Dental Management Consulting. Our staff and consultants pay and bonuses are based on your success. Read More